Wear your favorite hat for our 2020 PJA Virtual Auction: Hats Off to PJA!
Sunday, December 6 | 5:30 PM
ALL SPONSORSHIPS + DONATIONS WILL BE 1.5X MATCHED!
- Event Information
- How to Bid & Get Ready for the Auction
- Meal Order & Pick-up
- Item Pick-up & Delivery
Join us here on Sunday, December 6.
We're streaming the Auction through YouTube!
Use a second device to do your bidding here, on our Greater Giving Bidding page.
You can also open a new window and watch and bid from the same computer/device.
12:00 pm - Silent Auction Bidding opens
Sunday, December 6
12:00 pm - Live Auction Bidding opens
5:00 - 5:30 pm - Tune into YouTube to get settled
5:30 pm - Live Auction begins!
Admission is FREE! - Register Here
- If you still need to register, you can register here. Registration will collect your name, email, mailing address, and phone number.
- After you register, you will receive an email to start the bidding process. Click the link provided and go through the steps to enter your credit card information and become a bidder.
- Once online bidding opens (on Wednesday, December 2 at 12:00 pm), you will receive a text message and/or email that will take you directly to the bidding page.
- Click on the item you want and follow instructions to enter your bid.
- Please check back frequently to ensure you have the highest bid before the auction closes. **You must put your mobile number in the mobile field during registration to receive text messages during the event about bidding updates.**
When you register for the Auction, you can select a meal order dinner ($40 each).
The last day to order meals is Monday, November 30th.
Meals can be picked up on Sunday, December 6, at the MJCC Main Entrance between 2:00 - 4:00 pm.
Dairy Hill Ice Cream
Hampton Inn & Suites - Pearl District
The Human Bean
Kaady Car Wash
Lion Heart Kombucha
Red Tail Golf Center
Dooger's Seafood Grill
Dove Vivi Pizza
Garbonzos Food Truck
Old Market Pub
The Original Pancake House
Por Que No? Taqueria
Seasons & Regions
Stone Soup PDX
Tom's Pancake House
Otto's Sausage Kitchen
Storm Breaker Brewing
Willamette Valley Vineyards
Through your continued support, PJA has educated hundreds of capable and confident students who have strong values. Our alumni are leaders, deep thinkers, active community members and achievers.
Founded in 1961 as Hillel Academy, the first class had 26 students in grades 3-6. Today, PJA serves hundreds of students both on campus and virtually each day. As we educate more of our community’s children, the Auction’s impact becomes even greater.