- Safety Policies and Procedures
- Covid Cases and Testing
- The School Day
- Reopening-Related Communications
- Operational Blueprint for Reopening
- All classrooms will be provided with approved COVID cleaners and fresh rags daily.
- Teachers and IAs will clean surfaces as needed.
- Maintenance is responsible for cleaning bathrooms, door knobs and other public spaces throughout the day.
- All rooms will be cleaned and sanitized every evening.
- Playground equipment is sanitized after each use.
- If at school, isolate the individual with symptoms as soon as possible and make plans to send that person home.
- Inform the local public health authority.
- Inform contact/classrooms affected, as appropriate
- Quarantine as appropriate
- See the Covid-19 Exclusion Summary Chart for more information about exclusion and quarantine.
- We will be using an app to screen all students coming to campus. Families will respond to questions prior to coming to school.
- All students and faculty will have temperature checked upon arrival. Temperature must register below 100 degrees to enter the building.
- Family members will not be allowed to enter the building.
- Students will eat in their classroom or outside. Masks will be removed while eating. Social distancing will be maintained. There will not be any talking during lunch. Teachers will show a movie, play an audio book, etc.
- Handwashing will take place before and after eating.
- Microwaves will not be available for use. Please bring food that does not need to be reheated.
- Students should be able to open all of their food containers without assistance.
- Students will sit in the same seats for lunch as they do for learning. Desks will be cleaned before and after lunch. Once students are done eating they will put their masks back on.
- Students should bring a water bottle to school each day. Fountains will only be used to refill water bottles.
Read our recent reopening communications below:
February 5, 2021 - Admin Letter to Day School Families
January 31, 2021 - Phased Reopening Plans for this Year
January 8, 2021 - Planning for the Coming Year
August 19, 2020 - Back to School Packet