• Program Hours: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (pre-care available at 7:30 am)
• All students must be the designated age for the program and potty trained by the start of class.
• PJA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, or any programs.
5% Discount Jan. 27 - Feb. 29!
Lunch and Snack
Bring a vegetarian snack and lunch (meat- and shellfish-free) and a water bottle.
Start your day early or extend your day at the MJCC
- PJA Pre-Care: 7:30 - 9:00 am. Cost: $25 per week (pre-registration required)
- MJCC Extended Day: 1:00 - 4:00 pm
Continue on to MJCC Day Camp! PJA will escort students to the MJCC at 1:00 pm. For ages 4 - grade 6.
Cost: $136. Member Cost: $114.
- MJCC After-Care: 4:00 - 6:00 pm. Cost: $45. Member Cost: $38
Every effort will be made to offer listed programs and instructors. If a program must be canceled, PJA will make
every effort to direct your child to another program or offer a full refund. There are no refunds after May 1 except for course cancellation. In the unusual case where refunds are appropriate, PJA will charge a $25 processing fee.
Celinda Llanez, Summer Discovery Director email@example.com