- Program Hours: 9:15 am - 1:15 pm
- Pre-Care is available from 7:30 - 9:15 am, and After-Care is available from 1:15 - 5:30 pm. Details below.
- All children must be the designated age for the program and potty-trained by the start of class.
- All children ages 5 and up must be vaccinated. Vaccinations for age 4 are strongly recommended.
- PJA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, or any programs.
Registration Opens March 1.
Pre-Care & After-Care
Pre-Care: 7:30 - 9:15 am
Cost: $40 (pre-registration required).
Nature-Themed After-Care: 1:15 pm - 5:30 pm
Ages 4+ - After-care is now available for ages 4 and up!
Cost: $265 per week (pre-registration required).
For students enrolled in Summer Discovery.
Lunch and Snack
Bring a vegetarian snack and lunch
(meat- and shellfish-free) and a water bottle.
In the event of a class cancellation, PJA will make every effort to direct your child to another program or issue a full refund. There are no refunds after June 1 except in the case of a class cancellation. Refunds incur a $30 processing fee.
Payment is due at the time of registrations totaling $500 or less and may be paid by cash, check, Visa or Mastercard (we do not accept AMEX). Fees totaling $500 or more may be split into 2 payments (one at time of registration, and the other on or before May 31, 2023) with a valid credit card.
Celinda Llanez, Summer Discovery Director firstname.lastname@example.org