Volunteer at PJA
We're so glad you want to help!
Here are the many ways you can volunteer.
- Volunteer week of the auction
- Volunteer night of the auction
- Perform Auction clerical work
- Solicit auction donations/gift cards
- Help make a class basket for the Auction
- Pick up auction donation items
- Assemble auction items
- Donate family vacation home or timeshare
- Help with the Kehillah Organization
- Be a Classroom Volunteer
- Help sort Lost and Found Items
- Sell Challah on Friday morning
- Become a Life & Legacy donor
- Assist in the Library
- Sort or sell at the Used Book Sale
- Be a Telethon caller for the PJA Annual Fund
- Help with the Spring Plant Sale
- Serve on a PJA Committee or the PJA Board of Directors
PJA Fair Share Hours
Have you worked some PJA Fair Share hours? Let us know!
Fill out this form to alert the office, or stop in to the office to mark it in the Fair Share book.
We rely on our parents and families to help make our events go smoothly. Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering. Our families and our community are what help make us PJA Proud.