Welcome to PJA's Early Childhood program, serving children ages 6 weeks through preschool!
1. To enroll in our Infant Toddler Development program, or Preschool program, the first step is to fill out our Inquiry Form here.
2. Families will be contacted if there is space available, or they will be added to our waitlist.
3. When a space is available, we will schedule a tour with the family.
4. Once a family has toured, they are given a week to confirm their registration.
5. If they commit to the spot, our registrar will send them enrollment information.
6. Confirmation letter will be sent.
7. Tuition Assistance may be available. For more information on Tuition Assistance,
please visit our program specific webpages and click on the "Tuition Support" tab:
Click here to go to our Preschool page Click here to go to our Infant-Toddler Development page
- Click here to apply for Tuition Assistance.
Also available is the Right Start Grant Program where families can receive $2,000 toward their child's tuition.
Guidelines for Right Start qualification:
1. Enrolled in a participating Jewish Infant Care, Toddler Care or preschool for the first time
2. Enrolled in a class where the child attends independently and meets at least 2 days per week.
The program may be either half-day or full-day.
3. A member of a family where at least one parent identifies as Jewish.
Click here to learn all about the Right Start Grant Program.
For more details on our programs, including, please visit our program webpages:
Please contact us for more information or a tour.
Director of Early Childhood Education
Assistant Director of Early Childhood Education